Safe shopping
Idosell security badge
Deerma Cleaning Cloth ZQ610
Deerma Cleaning Cloth ZQ610
Deerma Cleaning Cloth ZQ610
Deerma Cleaning Cloth ZQ610

Deerma Cleaning Cloth ZQ610

39,75 zł
incl. VAT / szt.
Regular price / szt.
You can also buy using:
30 days for easy returns
This product is not available in a stationary store
Safe shopping
Product sold out
You will receive an email notification from us when the product is available again.
Data is processed in accordance with the privacy policy. By submitting data, you accept privacy policy provisions.
Contact details entered above are not used to send newsletters or other advertisements. When you sign up to be notified, you hereby agree to receive only a one-time notification of a product re-availability.

Deerma ZQ610 mop pad

The Deerma ZQ610 mop pad will help you clean your floors quickly and thoroughly without causing streaks. It perfectly deals with even the most stubborn stains. The cloth is distinguished by a 3-layer structure. In 85% consists of polyester, so it is durable, resistant to damage and deformation, easy to clean and very flexible. It also reduces electrostaticity. The remaining 15% is nylon. What's more, the 2 layers of self-adhesive coating make sure the pad stays firmly in place, won't slip off the mop or fall off. Changing the cloth is very easy and fast.

 

Specification

 

Brand Deerma
Name ZQ610 Cleaning Cloth
Dimensions 272x152x4mm
Color Gray
Certification RoHS
Compatibility Deerma ZQ610 multifunctional steammer

 

 

Brand
Symbol
6955578039812
Producer code
6955578039812
Herstellernummer
ZQ610 Cleaning Cloth
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
4.57 / 5.00 28 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
2021-04-21
Wszystko ok :) szybka wysyłka
2021-04-15
Szybka dostawa, zgodnie z umowa. Z produktu jestem zadowolony. Paduje do iPhone
pixelpixelpixelpixel